Full system user: A full system user can use all of the features within the Credit Hound software. They can chase customers for money, tag invoices with reasons for non-payment, tag invoices with disputes, generate reports and write letters.
Business Intelligence (BI) user: A business intelligence user has the ability to generate reports, review accounts, chase information and view the home page. Ideal for Management.
Limited user: A limited user has the ability to add manual notes to Credit Hound transactions. These notes will be visible on the Transaction Dossier and User Activity reports. Ideal for Sales, Administration and Customer Service staff.
- Sends reminder letters from before payment is due to encourage prompt payments and until payment is made.
- The frequency and tone of the letters can be controlled as required.
- Different chasing routinues can be set up for different customer groups.
Provides an instant overview of:
- Who Has My Money – clearly shows the total amount owed
- Where Is My Money – displays overdue payments broken down by not yet due, overdue and disputed invoices.
- My To-Do items - task management for credit control
- Promised Cash – highlights the customers who’ve promised to pay and by when
- Who Has Paid Me – confirming the latest payments received
- My Disputes - dispute log of who, how much and why
- Automatically contacts your customer by post or email when a payment is overdue and/or schedules a call for you to chase the payment.
- Customisable letter templates allow you to tailor communications to individual customers to suit their circumstances.
- Generates a follow up letter to confirm next steps automatically after a chase call is made.
- Rules and actions tool allows you to set up self-chasing to determine who and how is automatically chased.
Collates client case information on one screen so you have everything you need to hand to chase payment and add notes during the call; including contact details, outstanding invoices, chase history notes and details of recent communications.
- Automatically schedules a To-Do item to tell you who to call, when and why.
- View To-Do items as a task list or in a calendar view.
- Tasks can be re-assigned to colleagues to cover any absences or holiday.
- Automatically deletes a To-Do item when an invoice is paid, saving you from chasing payments unnecessarily
Integrates with accounting system
- Fast synchronisation with your ERP to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date (see all compatible accounting systems below)
- Reduces the need to re-enter information
- Efficiently tracks any dispute, so you can see what payments are delayed, why and see that they are being managed.
Interactive Accounts and Aged Debtors List
- No need to print off a list for checking
- Sort and filter accounts in real-time
- Sort against various field types as standard
- Use custom data fields to bring in additional data from your accounting system or other SQL database.
- Creates customised templates for varying customer types and chase cycles
Automated Email communications
- Sending chase letters via email saves you time – it’s faster, cheaper and helps you to get paid quicker.
When you are chasing multiple accounts that belong to one parent company, the consolidated chasing feature gives you an overview of the entire Head Office account and the branch/subsidiary accounts associated to it with a multi-tiered hierarchy.
Whether you set up consolidated chasing from your accounting system (if available) or set it up within Credit Hound for some or all of your accounts, you can now see the whole picture every time. This allows you to choose how to chase consolidated accounts, by sending letters to a group of branch accounts or sending a single letter to the parent account.
Custom Data Fields
Add additional data to Credit Hound from your accounting system at account or transaction level. This allows you to use the custom data fields to:
- Sort and filter account lists.
- Add information to chasing letters.
- Use criteria to run rules and actions.
- Use the data in reports.
Filters information so you can easily see the information you need. Customised reports to suit the needs of your organisation including:
- Accounts list
- Accounts on stop
- Accounts summary
- Aged debt
- Aged debt (full)
- Call-back analysis
- Call-back analysis (with notes)
- Call-back analysis summary
- Dispute analysis
- Dispute analysis (with notes)
- Dispute analysis summary
- Outstanding To-Do items
- Outstanding disputes
- Outstanding disputes summary
- Promised cash
- Promised cash (by account)
- Transaction dossier
- User activity
- Who has paid me