Seamless integration to your ERP to capture, archive and retrieve documents allows you to:
- Process a variety of incoming documents including:
- sales orders
- purchase orders
- delivery notes
- goods received notes
- remittance advices
- credit notes
- nominal ledger entries
- Capture and archive documents from either a file, scan or from the pending tray.
- Link associated data from ERP to each document such as company name, account reference, account name, order no, order date etc when captured by the pending tray.
- Link to ERP entry using a barcode. Simply enter order, print barcode label and place on the associated document. When scanned, it will automatically link to the correct entry.
- View all associated documents directly in Nominal Ledger using the Document Preview button
Scan documents individually or in batches using a barcode. A barcode is added to the first page of a multi-page document to indicate the beginning of a new document. Spindle Document Capture will split the document when it finds a unique barcode id.
Quick document viewing within ERP
View documents instantly including:
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Nominal Ledger
- Cash Book
- Stock Control
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- Project Accounting
Advanced document search
Allows any employee to search and retrieve documents outside of ERP using the Document Search tool, including:
- Document number
- Transaction type
- Member of staff
- Reference number
- Project code
- Nominal code
- and more…
- Holds incoming documents ready for archiving
- Allows non-ERP users to scan and prepare documents for filing
- Instantly capture documents and images from an Apple device (iPhone or iPod touch)
- Upload to the Pending Tray using a wi-fi/ 3G/ 4G connection
Spindle Professional integration
- Instantly archive all outgoing documents such as invoices, statements, despatch notes, etc.
- Link documents to the relevant entry by barcode when they are returned and automatically archive them against the correct job. For example, incoming signed despatch notes.
- Send invoices to clients and automatically attach archived, signed delivery notes.
Capture and access all file types
- Attach any file type to documentation, transactions or accounts such as excel spreadsheets, emails or photos of delivered goods or completed services.
- Use Spindle Document Capture API to add capture and retrieval functionality to third party applications