Essential document management for growing businesses
from a software developer with unrivalled customer support
Spindle Document Management's suite of modules integrate seamlessly to provide a total control of documents coming into and out of businesses. Helping to streamline and enhance the business process, this Sage 200cloud certified solution is invaluable for growing organisations.
The synergy between Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition and the other aspects of Spindle Document Management, allow many areas to compliment the next. This is a major reason why customers continue to add further Spindle Document Management modules to their product portfolio.
- Works with any invoice without needing template-based learning
- Cuts time spent entering data in Sage 200 that can read line items
- Matches invoices against PO or GRN, using an extensive set of rules
- Integrates with Project Accounting in Sage 200.
- Includes a free built-in approval tool and mobile app to approve or reject invoices 24/7, wherever you are
- Documents approved quickly and easily
- Can alleviate paper-based processes, obtain visibility
- View history within a structured workflow
- Complete process done in one place
- Online portal for customers and internal users enabling easy retrieval of documents from within Sage 200, beyond the accounts department
- Go paperless by scanning, barcoding, importing and drag and dropping incoming documents to store them electronically
- Scan and import documents straight into Sage 200
- Save time and capture documents on the go with your mobile device, available for iOS and Android devices
- Integrates with Spindle Self Serve
- Ideal for businesses who operate their own-fleet deliveries or service staff who require a signature.
- Includes Android mobile app for delivery drivers.
- Intelligently send emails, invoices, statements and other finance documents to where they need to go, while archiving them against the transaction they relate to in Sage
- Get paid faster with 'Pay now' buttons added to invoices, pro forma invoices, statements and chasing letters using Opayo
With over 90,000 users world-wide, Draycir is a multi-award-winning developer, whose customers benefit from unrivalled support at every step of their journey, which has resulted in amazing levels of customer and partner satisfaction across all Draycir products.
To find out more about the synergy within the Spindle Document Management suite please contact your Partner Manager on 0116 2553010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org