Get Paid Faster with Credit Hound
Credit Hound is powerful credit control software for Sage 50 Accounts. It runs your credit control processes more efficiently so you spend less time on routine admin tasks and can concentrate on what you do best - credit collections.
Credit Hound instantly provides the information you need clearly showing how much is owed and details of any disputes. Giving you a fast return on investment, Credit Hound reduces bad debts, increases your cash flow and enables you to develop better relationships with your customers.
- User friendly dashboard gives an instant overview of money overdue, money promised and disputed invoices
- Performs 4 of your day-to-day tasks in 1 simple step - logging calls, generating chase letters, sending emails and setting diary tasks
- Can save up to 20 hours per week
- Sends reminder letters for payments nearly due and overdue
- Reminds you who to call to chase payments
- Seamlessly links to Sage 50 Accounts for accurate, real-time data
To find out how Credit Hound can help your business or to arrange a convenient time for a demonstration, please contact email@example.com
Business Savings Made Using Credit Hound
Credit Hound can save your business 20 hours a week. The image below shows the day-to-day collections management processes before and then after Credit Hound. This demonstrates how businesses can become more efficient and productive saving money and increasing their cash flow.
- Sage 50 Accounts v25
- Sage 50 Accounts v24
- Sage 50 Accounts v23
- Sage 50 Accounts v22
- Sage 50 Accounts v21
- Sage 50 Accounts 2014 (v20)
- Sage 50 Accounts 2013 (v19)
- Sage 50 Accounts 2012 (v18)
"We love Credit Hound! It’s very user friendly and helps us to quickly respond to customer queries. We can view invoices, add notes to the account and see when payments are due."
Credit Hound Video
Draycir is proud to be a supporter of the Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM), the world’s largest professional body for the credit management community. Representing all areas of the credit and collections lifecycle since 1939, the Institute is the trusted leader and expert within its field.