- Enhanced support for the processing of PDF files through Spindle Document Distribution via the ‘PDF to Spindle’ feature (#31471)
With PDF to Spindle, you can drop or have your application save PDF files (or zip file containing PDFs) into a monitoring directory. PDF to Spindle then processes the files retaining the integrity of all commands, allowing Spindle Document Distribution to process and distribute your PDF documents with ease.
- Spindle Document Distribution is the next generation of Spindle Professional (#13787)
- All Spindle Professional v6 features
- All Spindle Document Management - Spindle Document Distribution bug fixes and feature enhancements (from v7.00.0 -> v7.04.7)
- WorldPay payment provider added to Spindle PayThem. Enable your customers to pay you via the WorldPay online payment portal (#7095)
- A separate PayThem licence key will be needed in order to use this feature. Please contact Draycir for a PayThem licence key.
- A new Worldpay Account ID will be needed. Please contact Draycir for more information.
- PayThem advanced option “location to find commands”. Now external data can be used with PayThem services (#23675)
- Copy of Document Operations caused any barcodes to be linked across all copied operations. This meant that any changes to a single barcode would also change the barcodes in all the copied operations (#5363)